December 11, 2018 –
Department: TN Operations
Reports To: Bruce Maslin
We are currently seeking a computer savvy administrative assistant to work in our Elizabethton, TN office. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service skills and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a face-paced, ever-changing environment with strong attention to detail is essential. In addition, candidate must be flexible and willing to take on new tasks as assigned. Candidate should be highly organized as well.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mail, scanning, faxing, and email.
- Maintain electronic and hard-copy filing systems
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry into a multitude of documents and databases
- Run company errands (post office and others, as needed)
- Maintain multiple tracking spreadsheets for all aspects of the office.
- Ensure office and break room supplies are fully stocked
- Create and maintain equipment and employee trackers, as needed to support operations.
Required Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills:
- 2+ years of administrative support assistance
- Proficient in MW Excel, Word, and Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communications skill, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Professionalism in all aspects of the job
- Experience in human resource department a plus.
- This position is a non-exempt (hourly) position with a starting pay of $12.00/hour (or based on experience)
- Routine work schedule 7:00am – 5:00pm, however, this may change due to project needs and customer demands.
- Benefits/amenities: Medical Insurance, 401K, paid vacations
Process for Performance Review:
Annual employee evaluation by manager. To be completed on hire date anniversary.